home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, November 26, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #78

I'm amazed at how good this rough old dresser looks in this very romantic room.
Love everything about this room.

Sorry, for the late post of Mod Mix Monday. 
I crashed last night after I got home from work.
It was a busy weekend. I'm ready for things to slow down a bit knowing full well they
 won't till after the first of the year. 
You all know that.

Here's my favorites from last week's Mod Mix Monday!
Angela at Number Fifty Three picked up this fantastic metal trunk at a thrift store 
and is using it as a coffee table. 
Allison of Fab Rehab Creations shared this beauty. 
It's a dresser that turns into a desk or vanity! I love the way she painted it.
Trudy at Looks Like White shared this wonderful Swedish home tour. 
It's perfect for Christmas.
Traci of Three Dogs at Home sewed up this darling purse from an old sweater.
Traci was one of the first people I met through blogging and holds a special place in my heart.
Plus she is a big time Dog Momma.
Kim at Made In A Day shows how to make this delightful Retro Christmas Deer Head.
No actual deer harmed in this craft.
And finally, I can't resist any piece of furniture painted turquoise and this one is
really pretty. It was created by Restoration Redoux.

There were lots of good things last week. I could have shown at least five more things I loved.

I'm sure lots of Christmas will be showing up here in the next month and I'm
perfectly ok with that.


Link up this week's projects below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your post, for sure.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.


12 comments:

Number Fifty-Three said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Have a great week!

Angela

Shanna768 said...

Thank you so much for featuring my turquoise desk!


http://www.restorationredoux.com

Pamela said...

Nita:

Thanks for the opportunity :)

Susan Freeman said...

Thanks Nita! I am having fun!!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

The Charm of Home said...

Great features! Off to check some out! Thank you for hosting!
Sherry

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Hi Nita! Love the trunk as a coffee table. I've actually been on the lookout for a steamer trunk to use as a coffee table. They're either the wrong size, they have a curved top instead of flat, or they're not the right price. Sigh. Eventually I'll find one! Thanks so much for hosting.

Cheryl @ The Creative Me and My McG said...

Thanks for hosting - I can't wait to check out the submission!

Cottage and Broome said...

I love both of the dressers features, different looks but both great! Thanks for hosting, Laura

the gardener's cottage said...

gosh you have THE most talented readers! i'm going to check a lot of these projects out now nita. xo

Scribbler said...

Great features this week! Don't work too hard -- and thanks for hosting.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a beautiful week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your sweet shout out. I feel the same way about you. We big time dog mommas have the stick together.
I have found another wool sweater so I get to try this again.
Traci